The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Major frame drops after POE remastered update.

Doomguy593

On 2019-04-08 at 11:43 PM, Doomguy593 said:

Anyone found a fix for the unexplained  all around FPS tanking after the POE update Login menu, liset EVRYWHERE, WHAT IS WRONG

I concur with you and wish I had a clue about it as I just came back after a few days gap and all I see is random fps drops all over the place while playing the game. 

Somethings never do change, huh?. 😒

I really wonder on which part of the damn blackhole, are they ever gonna focus on pc performance fixes whenever they release new content.

Sorry, it's barely playable at the current state for me now. 😕

*Sigh*

A player by the name of Vit07 mentioned in another post on this topic that they had found a way to stop the fps drop from happening by turning off a couple settings, anisotropic and trilinear filtering turned completely off might at least for now patch the issue for you. I haven't tried it myself, mainly because I'm only experiencing fps drops on PoE and Cetus infrequently. If you're experiencing this through the whole game you might want to try reinstalling the game, you 2 are the first I heard of having the whole game affected by this update, every other thread is limited to PoE and Cetus (some mention Orb Vallis, but I think that's unrelated).

I hope it helps, cheers.