Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Problematic Hunting Experience in PoE

Papeko

the addition of hunting in PoE is really good but do you know what isn't? THE #*!%ING SPAWN RATE OF THE GRINEERS, I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO KILL AN ENTIRE CAMP OF GRINEERS JUST TO HUNT A #*!%ING COMMON CONDROC! NOT TO MENTION THE GHOULS JUST RANDOMLY APPEARS SOMETIMES AFTER I USE THE ECHO LURE! MAKE YOUR MIND DEVS DO YOU WANT THIS NEW FEATURE TO WORK PROPERLY OR NOT!?

• Like 1

I always thought orb vallis is a pain for hunting but with the implementation into the plains I think it´s not so bad after all...

It´s nice to have action around you if you are doing bounties and stuff but not so much if you are trying to capture animal. In my opinion the spawn locations should be far away from grineer camps and grineer patrols need to be much more rare. Same for Dargyn.

In general it´s probably the best to add an alert level system similar to orb vallis and reduce enemy spawn around you drastically at the lowest level in both areas. In return standard garrision in military complexes should be much higher at base.

Edited by Arcira