Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Tusk Thumpers a little more challenging and more than just an oversized annoyance.

SprinKah

I love Tusk Thumper, it's quite adorable and has a pretty cool look to it, but perhaps this is just me but I find it bothersome that it doesn't possess much of a threat at all. The guns are like paper, so easy to disable, making them pretty much pointless, It has a seeker drone launcher to call in support but it doesn't really pop the hatch and use it too often even when its HP is halved, and even when it does, I believe it only shoots out ONE drone, All of that just for one drone, I feel it's a bit underwhelming.

You may disagree with me but I'd love to see Thumper fight to become a little more challenging to fight against, perhaps changes like these would suffice:

1) Instead of shooting out drones, maybe shoot out flares that call in support immediately (or just more drones), also doesn't shoot out flare/drone just once but continually deploy them from time to time during the fight. To make the battle a little tenser. 

2) Stomps the ground once occasionally while on the move, it'll keep us on our toes a little more.

3) Maybe make the guns invulnerable? They don't really deal that much damage to begin with and they get taken out a way too easily and often for them to mean anything in the fight.

4) Make the guns have more of an impact? The triple-barreled gun shoots faster, somewhere along the line like the Jackyl in Orb Vallis? Cannon may be more similar to bombard's rockets? 

That's all I could think of right now, I just think that the Thumper is more of an annoyance than anything at the moment, without its guns, it doesn't really have any other mean to cause any harm to us other than occasional ground slams and charges, which most of the time don't even get through any warframe's shield. Just some annoying knockdowns and that's about it. I really wish for the Thumper to have more of an impact than simply being an oversized lootbox.

Edited by SprinKah