Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kama?

SUMA

not sure if anyone else is bothered by this. i was really excited to see they were adding kamas(my assumption) when in fact they added "a" kama. not sure about anyone else but im pretty sure they are generally wielded in pairs. not to mention the fact that this one is freakin HUGE. i haven't even gotten past how amazingly dissapointed i am in just those 2 facts that i haven't been able to bring myself to even use it and see if there is at least a similarity to how kamas are actually used.

...there, lol i vented :P

this is where weapon feedback is to be posted. my feedback is that there should be a kama in each hand and they should be smaller. that is the point of venting lol... in response to the "we need a vents subforum" comment.

Edited by SUMA

I'm still holding out for a massive scythe that looks like the Kama but is so large that Excalibur has to drag it behind him, maybe even turn it on an angle to fit it through doors. Giant-stupid-anime-hammer syndrome aside, that'd be pretty badass looking in a cinematic, but it'd probably suck in gameplay.

Kama's alright I guess though. To be honest, I thought that the Eather Scythe was going to be about the size the Kama ended up being. I was all vamped to get my native american rockin' and then it's just another giant 'eh'-on-a-stick that will ultimately get shelved as I re-equip my Gram.

Sidetracked again. Kama is a thing. I hit things with it. It was amusing but I shelved it after one mission because I'd already seen its attack animations with the machete and the thrill of pretending I'm in that one ninja movie that came out in the past four years -that I don't remember the name of because I never saw it- kinda paled before the fact that there's only a tiny pantheon of melee weapons that are still effective on anything past level 40's.

Edited by Urash

Actually, nearly no weapons were historically used in pairs, except in movies and video games. True, you can wield any two weapons together, but using two weapons like that was extremely difficult (The brain is wired to do exactly not that, unless you're ambidextrous which is not only uncommon but extremely difficult to learn).

A kama is generally wielded singly. As a farming tool.