Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Weapons And Forma

WhisperByte

New clan weapons require 2 forma to build each (or at least Dual Ichors and Embolist, synapse might even cost more).

Forma is not that easy to acquire as it is gated by several layers of RNG and luck is relative to person.

What I would want to see is Clan weapons gaining the amount of polarities equal to the forma required to build them. 

This is mainly dedicated to devs reading this forum but feel free to share your opinion on the matter

i have not even had a chance to see the build requirements for the new clan tech weaps.....but i find that rather unfair that it would require 2 forma......i would hope they weapons are quite OP to start with

not to mention that the drop rates for void missions have been out of whack....there is so clear way to farming for forma blueprints anymore

not until data has been mined or the drop tables are restored.

Making more obstacles to get to the boss that drops new frame, increasing forma requirements to build dojo weapons that probably arent gonna be any stronger than old ones... is it just me or is DE getting greedy ?

Nah! you think?

FORMA was introduced as an optional way to improve your weapons, not as a required mat for develop a weapon, they should be stay away from dojo content...

Unless DE wanna charge some money in way of FORMA to research weapons (as hard at it is now to farm FORMA in the void), but they would not do that right? right?......

Nah! you think?

FORMA was introduced as an optional way to improve your weapons, not as a required mat for develop a weapon, they should be stay away from dojo content...

Unless DE wanna charge some money in way of FORMA to research weapons (as hard at it is now to farm FORMA in the void), but they would not do that right? right?......

Sorry man, but Forma was removed from the void this patch. Replaced with gear in fact. If you want forma BPs now, you better hope for a alert or fork over some cash.