Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the next Nightwave - Same quantity of creds, but better spread

SarusMindfury

When i reached the lvl 30 of this Nightwave i was wondering till that point if it will give 50 creds every level... would be too much and i dont need that many Nintain (?)

For thoose who doesnt know, it gives 15 Wolf Cred every level after you reached the lvl30. So... i went back and check the credits we got during the first round of leveling and they are 6 of 50, so 300 Wolf Credits, "like" gaining 10 per level but NOT gaining 10 per level, 50 every certain ammount of levels. 

Well, that comes my point: one of the complains with the credits was "i used on that XXXX and the next week i got that skin i didnt know will come, and have to wait three levels to get more (wich should take no more than a week) but other times, even if you need only 5 Wolf Credits, you might have to wait two weeks (in the levels were the creds have five or six levels in between) to get the 5 creds you were missing. 

My sugestion: next Nightwave (if it keeps that name) give Creds every level with the awards we already got and add six other prices for the slots where credits were. Im not even asking GREAT awards for thoose slots, in fact, i dont care. Just give 10 Wolf Credits (probably wont be "Wolf" but whatever) and, in the end, you have delivered the same ammount but avoiding thoose moments where you wont gain a single credit for one or two weeks, weeks in what you cant buy ANYTHING unless you already have all the skins or were managing the credits. 

Nothing too crazy, i hope the next Nightwave have it in this way or something similar to avoid those holes when looking for XXXX Creds.