Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As Long Scarves Don't Get Some Love I'm Not Dropping Platinum

NIL0S

When and if DE solves the following issues...

a) wrong attachment point on most frames
b) their cloth physics seem to be utterly broken
c) no bundle on sale (four for the price of three type deal)

...I shall too get my frame a scarf.

Right now to me it seems they're just asking too much for too little, and what there is, is quite unfinished.

Say what you want, "it's still beta" or not, when customers are expected to drop money it better be more polished.

At least properly functional. Bit sick of both having to pay and "test" the $#!7 i buy.

Scarvs are not all bugged out on every frame.

Some sit better on others, sure, but for the most part they actually look very nice imo.

The physics need some work, and certain scarvs on certain frames have clipping issues, but then this is BETA... ;)

Hopefully they'll improve the quality soon.

but then this is BETA... ;)

The "BETA" nomenclature doesn't save them from looking like doing rush jobs and money grabs with half finished things.

I wonder if DE even has QA on this, sometimes i wonder if the devs themselves try stuff before they put it out.

Or maybe they know it's all buggy but release it anyway, see the cash grab argument.

And yes, as you say, the game is not even fully released yet.

But this is OT.

The "BETA" nomenclature doesn't save them from looking like doing rush jobs and money grabs with half finished things.

I wonder if DE even has QA on this, sometimes i wonder if the devs themselves try stuff before they put it out.

Or maybe they know it's all buggy but release it anyway, see the cash grab argument.

And yes, as you say, the game is not even fully released yet.

But this is OT.

Yes, yes, yes, all that DE can think about is to stole your precious $5.

Don't like paid content? Just don't buy it, and leave your feedback if you're in mood for it. But accusing devs of greed wouldn't make it better.

In this case there is very very thin line between feedback and accusation. IMHO in OP you did it the right way, later you did not.

Edited by Khranitel

Yes, yes, yes, all that DE can think about is to stole your precious $5.

Don't like paid content? Just don't buy it, and leave your feedback if you're in mood for it. But accusing devs of greed wouldn't make it better.

In this case there is very very thin line between feedback and accusation. IMHO in OP you did it the right way, later you did not.

One does get an opinion.

Don't worry, not really spending money on anything i don't want to.

Actually, since it's platinum, those 5$ already were kind of in DE's pockets to begin with.

About the accusation part, fair point, i just don't like the lack of basic QA, and i can't help but wonder why this sort of thing is getting to pass.