Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis several issues

(NSW)Humblepuffin

Over the past two days I have had several issues with Orb Vallis.

My k-drive got stuck to my frame. I couldn’t dismount it, and I couldn’t be thrown off. I killed myself to hopefully reset it. I was no longer attached to my k-drive, but now I was just walking in the middle of the sky. I walked over a mountain and instead of descending on the other side my frame just continued going straight into the air. Was able to reset it by leap attacking down. (I gotta admit this was pretty fun despite my teammates probably hating me while I figured it out). 

Another k-drive: I got thrown off my kdrive and while tumbling I attempted to remount my kdrive. This caused me to plummet through the map and get reset like I fell off a ledge. 

Bounties just not registering. I get into Orb Vallis and I’m not able to do any of the bounty criteria. 

My thermia fractures are not registering. Just less than 80 fractures are entirely gone. 2 hours worth of host migrations, some of the above mentioned bugs, and team mates just generally running off not doing stuff, gone. 

Ive encountered some frustrating stuff in my short time playing this game but my entire time in Orb Vallis the past 2 days has just made me turn off the game and go do other things.