The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Glaive weapons not channeling with Secondary equiped

fossa0

I should say I only confirmed this bug with Cerata because currently I dont have other glaives or weapons you can throw to test it, but if you are equiped with secondary you can hit channeling buttom a thousand times and nothing ever happens. If you change for primary you can channel properly, but good luck if you are only carring secondary. Another thing that happens with glaives is that they cant be thrown directly by holding E if you have weapons equiped, I dont think this is a bug but certainly something to think about because melee revolution didnt happen for them if you still have to equip the weapon by first pressing E and then throwing, but that's something for another topic.

I ran some tests and also noticed that gunblade weapons also have the same problem, as redeemer. If you want to channel you first NEED to equip primary weapon, otherwise you hear the sound and see the animation of channeling energy, but when you fire it is not channeling at all. I can say that for sure because I usually channel only for Life Strike and my life wasnt going up when I channeled while secondary was equiped. I first had to change back to primary (roll, roll, jump so I wouldnt die in the process, since it was supposed to be channeling ages ago) and then hit with the weapon channeling energy.

No one else have noticed this bug?