Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to finish mission Casta (Ceres)

Kydilla

Hi,

I am now creating this topic as I had now 3 times on one day a mission which I could not finish. I have created a second topic for the Plains of Eidolon issue: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1087749-unable-to-finish-supply-beacon-mission-plains-of-eidolon/

But the following situation was that annoying that i decided to even contanct a moderator on Discord. But he could not do anything and just said restart the mission and closed the thread. Not really helpful although he did feel with us.
We decided to do the 40 waves of defence for nightwave. All went fine up to wave 29 where for some reason an enemie spawned 150+ meteres below us. We could not reach it and could not kill it. Therefore the wave could not be finished. After about 10 minutes of trying to reach it we contacted a moderator but as claimed above he would not help. We tried one last resort buy initiating a host migration. This triggered a new start of the wave and we hoped that at least 3 of us could finish. But: the enemy was either not despawned or did spawn again on a similiar location. Even after another host migration. So something was really broken with this session. And we wasted 1.5 hours.

70F40FCE116CB720A848460F99C816EC5731E6BD

I hope that someone will really try to look into those issues in order to fix them. I really like the game but wose issues are really starting to annoy me and also others. I read already "Bugframe" in the ingame chats, which breaks my own heart. Please keep up the otherwise good work.
Regards,
Kydilla

EDIT: moved Plains of Eidolon issue to second topic

Edited by Kydilla