Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Wolf of Saturn Six on Hydron

Myself and a group of randoms ran Hydron, killed the Wolf, and have yet to be extracted. We have killed all the enemies, and the Wolf and his lackies. I have been sitting in the node for over an hour now, with no extract. So I left, and lost my Wolf Sledge Blueprint along with leaving. I was hoping I can have it replaced as it has such a low drop chance and it is one of two parts I need to be able to craft the sledge for myself. I can provide screenshot of the blueprint in mission rewards, and how long I was in the mission.

On 2019-04-27 at 9:45 PM, (PS4)DeathangelSavage said:

Myself and a group of randoms ran Hydron, killed the Wolf, and have yet to be extracted. We have killed all the enemies, and the Wolf and his lackies. I have been sitting in the node for over an hour now, with no extract. So I left, and lost my Wolf Sledge Blueprint along with leaving. I was hoping I can have it replaced as it has such a low drop chance and it is one of two parts I need to be able to craft the sledge for myself. I can provide screenshot of the blueprint in mission rewards, and how long I was in the mission.

I suggest you provide those screenshots to support and see if they'd be willing to give you the BP.  Good luck.

On 2019-05-01 at 8:50 AM, (PS4)DeathangelSavage said:

I did. Provided the screenshots and told about the encounter. Still no response. Seems like warframe is slipping on warframe and not really caring about players who play often. It's a bit of a shame 

It takes time for the support team to get to tickets due to the volume of tickets that are placed with them.  They'll get to it at some point though.