Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime with Kronen Prime visual bug

Darkhorse66

Forgot to screencap but in Day Form with my kronen prime holstered, they are mounted right through Equinox's mid-section. Night form they're properly back-mounted but day form is really uncomfortable looking. Confirmed that others in my Sanctuary Onslaught mission could see the bug too.

Confirming, but extended: this also happens with other Tonfa weapons - if nothing else, it occurs both on the Kronen and the Ohma.

In the linked pictures, the Night form has the Kronen in the same place as all my other frames (including all three forms of normal Equinox). The Day form, however, is impaled by the Kronen. The intermediate form of Equinox prime (not pictured) shows the same location as the Night form.

Imgur link with pictures 'cause I can't figure out how to add pictures directly.

If I was to guess about a cause, it might be that Equinox Prime's Day form does not have data about where the natural position for tonfas is? When the Holster position is left at the defaults, the two tonfas sit in exactly the same point: directly through the middle of the torso. You can't even tell there are two tonfas.

Edited by WombatsAndCo