The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim Acceleration on controllers?

RustKnight-Droid

Question

4 answers to this question

On 2019-04-30 at 2:31 AM, DatDarkOne said:

Yes there is aim and look acceleration for controllers. It in the Options directly below the regular aim and look speed section.  It will say controller aim speed and controller look speed.  

Yes I know that settings but Is there any way to disable controller aim acceleration?the settings your saying is the sensitivity for the controller.

7 hours ago, RustKnight-Droid said:

Yes I know that settings but Is there any way to disable controller aim acceleration?the settings your saying is the sensitivity for the controller.

You can only disable aim assist.  To completely "disable" aim acceleration you just slide the aim sensitivity for the controller all the way to the left.  

Edit: I completely forgot that the Steam client has acceleration.  To disable that, you just go to you game list in Steam.  The right click on Warframe and select properties.  There you will see the option to disable the "Forced controller" option for Steam.  

Sorry about earlier.  I rarely use the Steam client, and forgot that it will effect controller aim speed by default.  

On 2019-05-02 at 2:24 AM, DatDarkOne said:

You can only disable aim assist.  To completely "disable" aim acceleration you just slide the aim sensitivity for the controller all the way to the left.  

Edit: I completely forgot that the Steam client has acceleration.  To disable that, you just go to you game list in Steam.  The right click on Warframe and select properties.  There you will see the option to disable the "Forced controller" option for Steam.  

Sorry about earlier.  I rarely use the Steam client, and forgot that it will effect controller aim speed by default.  

ah I see thanks