Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builds

Unmortal

Question

This forum is to make the information of a build a bit easyer i know there wiki's so on but i rather have a communtiy thread in the forums.

Links websites screenshot every thing is allowed. try explain it simple or youre own way.

(Coyp paste if you like some stuf of my typed information)

Numbers 1234 indicate skill of course | Mods maxium 13 in use 12 due to build

| Update 6,3

Locations of skill name as stack number = 123 | User Unmortal

Exsample

Volt Rank 30 + Reactor

Schock 3

Speed 1

Barrier 3

Overload 3

Place for 12 mods build based on getting a fair 12 mods and good overload

Put youre points for in a way for the mods but keep in mind which skill you want te most

sometimes you need to make a sacrfice

cya around guys (if any grammar nazi is there ingore my errors. by that thank you)

Unmortal

Edited by Unmortal

2 answers to this question

if any grammar nazi is there ingore my errors. by that thank you

Don't underestimate the power of having correct grammar. It is a good way to get your thread to be taken more seriously, and be better understood!

On topic: Is the purpose of this thread to see what skill points you will get by grabbing all the mod slots?

Don't underestimate the power of having correct grammar. It is a good way to get your thread to be taken more seriously, and be better understood!

On topic: Is the purpose of this thread to see what skill points you will get by grabbing all the mod slots?

is more about the builds but thats what i did with my VOLT i tried to get a lot of mods and still have a decent warframe

because i wanted to have a strong suit capable of having many mods to increase its life and schield and a normal life upgrade gives 25.0 so i rather have more mods then because they go from 20.0 - 89.0 for so far ive seen.

thats what i thought