Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europan Conclave -- Missing Corpus Letters?

Siubijeni

I'm not sure how to post screenshots on this forum, but a friend playing as Loki and me as Trinity to provide us with infinite energy were fooling around on the new Europan Conclave tileset and we found something interesting. There is a ship high above the battlefield, a Corpus railcar hanging from the rails. With a series of Decoys and Switch teleports, along with a Lanka, we got a good look at the ship and noticed that it has Corpus text all over it.

Me being me I was curious as to what it said. Imagine my surprise when it said simply "ABCDE." We looked for more and found more including two of note. The first of these is "FGHI?" and the second is "?RSTU." That's right, I think we found J and Q. There is also a "KLMNO" but that is not of as much note since there are no unknown letters there. We searched, but were unable to find a fifth string, although I remain convinced that "VWXYZ" remains hidden somewhere on that craft.

Q looks like P, but with only one column instead of Two. J like looks like a square-edged O with a slash from bisecting it from the upper-left to the lower-right. A squared-off zero, in other words.

Am I the only one excited by this find?