The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember 2.0 [A New Hope]

Phoenix86

For people saying 9 enemies would be too much : This skill is called WORLD on fire. 

Why would I use it if I can't set the world on fire ? 

Even without being a moving ability, it should be a giant AoE with true damage to every enemy inside it, not only meteors spinning around and hitting three enemies at a time, making them laugh if they are not infested è__é

• 1 month later...

Here are my opinions for Ember - take them for what they're worth. I acknowledge ahead of time that other people may not see Ember the same way I do, so your take could certainly vary.

Ember, in my mind, should be the flickering flame - scorching enemies in an unbroken dance of cleansing fire. She is not a tank - she is a rapid, scorching force that should rapidly disrupt enemy groups, and utterly incinerate those too weak to stand in her flames for more than a moment.

Bring her base speed up to 1.2. She is supposed to be a fast, darting causer of mayhem. And fire.

Keep her health, armor, and shields as-is - that's fine. Again, not a tank.

Keep her energy as-is. Trust me, I'm getting there.

Ability 1: Scorch (25 energy). A hit-scan ability (no projectile, instant effect) that forces an enemy into "AUGH I'M BURNING" animation for 1/3/5 seconds, and causes 100/200/300 Fire damage. If cast on an enemy a Frost frame has Frozen or is affected by the Cold status effect, the enemy instead takes 250/500/750 Blast Damage with a 100% status chance. Duration, Range, and Damage affected by mods.

Ability 2: Dragon's Breath Rounds (50 energy). Causes all projectile weapons you use and your allies use to gain +10%/+20%/+30% Fire damage for 3/7/10 seconds. Enemies a Frost frame has Frozen or affected by the Cold status effect take double damage when shot by this effect. Duration and Damage expandable by mods.

Ability 3: Conflagration (50 energy). The Ember rapidly punches the ground, creating a rapidly expanding circle of fire that blasts outward in a radius of 10m/20m/30m, causing 250/500/750 Fire Damage and 250/500/750 Impact Damage to all enemies caught within the area of effect, with a 50% status chance. If an enemy a Frost frame has Frozen or has an active Cold status effect is within the area of affect before casting, that enemy and all enemies within a 3m/5m/10m radius instead takes 500/1000/1500 Blast Damage. Range and Damage expandable by mods.

Ability 4: World On Fire (100 energy). A rapidly cast ability by the Ember, the Ember flicks a bolt of fire at an enemy, which causes 500/750/1000 Fire Damage per second with a 50% status chance for 3/4/5 seconds. While affected by this unnatural fire, any enemy within a radius of 5m/7m/10m to the enemy affected will also catch on fire, with the same damage and status chance. This continues until there are no further enemies within range. Enemies a Frost frame has Frozen or with the Cold status effect before being affected by World On Fire will take 1000/2000/3000 Blast damage with a 100% status chance. Damage, Duration, and Range affected by mods.

Edited by rhoenix