Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Hall of Mirrors doesn't work with certain Arcanes.

FashionFrame

Title sums it up. Basically, Mirage's Hall of Mirrors doesn't work with my Arcanes, specifically Arcane Velocity, which when you hit critical damage on a target, it has a high chance to increase the speed of my secondary weapon. I've tested this out, and 100% of the time, if a Mirage clone is doing damage on the target, the Arcane will NOT work.

I can have a target stand to the side, load an entire clip on a high critical-chance weapon, and Arcane Velocity will not turn on. BUT, if I make my original mirage do the damage, it'll instantly start the arcane velocity.

Now I kinda understand the reason they don't want Hall of Mirrors to work with arcanes, because you further increase the chance of the arcanes working.

But there has to be a way where the clones can all count as ONE mirage and not 5, so there isn't some game breaking way to have the arcane chance increase by 5 times because each clone attacks one target, right?

I think I can sum up the problem as to why the clones aren't counting too, because if you use the Hall of Mirror ability throughout a mission, the clones don't actually count towards your damage output at the "End Mission stats screen". So I could have 1000+ kills, and still only do 30% damage, while another player does 70% damage and only have 400 kills.

I would love for this to be fixed, so my arcanes to feel completely useless and only work 10% of the time because my clones are taking more kills than ME.

Thank you for reading.