Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Void Fissures and Relics

Cahindra

I would like to suggest a rework on the relic system.  RNG for so many of us is lousy.  Me and friends have just spent 2 hours running relics radiated etc for a gold drop and burned at least a 60 collectively amongst all of us and denied.  We got to discussing this and I would like to propose our idea for consideration. 

Relics wouldn't have a drop table.  You can still use RNG but they would drop a token(ducats)based on the present bronze, silver, gold (quantities appropriate to each reward type) You wouldn't need to have specific relics they could just be Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi would be easier for managing. 

Tokens(ducats) could be used to purchase prime parts at a special kiosk or used with Baro.  This simplifies this system.  You can still vault things and they would be unavailable or have Baro have a special vault token (more expensive than standard) which you could use to trade for a vaulted item. 

You still have all the same mechanics for relic drops but you don't need to manage hefty tables and lists and searching for a relic.  You would still have void fissures as viable for obtaining prime parts but you take the "loot box" mentality out of the process and a player would always have benefit for grinding.  

• Like 1

My issue with relics isn't the RNG,it's the players who don't understand the mechanics to access that possible rng system in pubs. It's very discouraging to play with randoms now when there's a 50/50 chance of some nuke ruining the whole experience/task of gathering said chance resource,aka reactants. Discouraging open play isn't DE's goal,but I can say for a fact 61% of people I come across have dedicated squads (alliance/clan or friends) or simply solo to ensure they crack the relic,which 98% of that 61% just solo.

On 2019-05-11 at 7:38 AM, Cahindra said:

I would like to suggest a rework on the relic system.  RNG for so many of us is lousy.  Me and friends have just spent 2 hours running relics radiated etc for a gold drop and burned at least a 60 collectively amongst all of us and denied.  We got to discussing this and I would like to propose our idea for consideration. 

Relics wouldn't have a drop table.  You can still use RNG but they would drop a token(ducats)based on the present bronze, silver, gold (quantities appropriate to each reward type) You wouldn't need to have specific relics they could just be Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi would be easier for managing. 

Tokens(ducats) could be used to purchase prime parts at a special kiosk or used with Baro.  This simplifies this system.  You can still vault things and they would be unavailable or have Baro have a special vault token (more expensive than standard) which you could use to trade for a vaulted item. 

You still have all the same mechanics for relic drops but you don't need to manage hefty tables and lists and searching for a relic.  You would still have void fissures as viable for obtaining prime parts but you take the "loot box" mentality out of the process and a player would always have benefit for grinding.  

Or just implement back the old void system which was 200% better than this crap we have nowadays