Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I’m curious about The Wolf

8 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

So, how is this feedback?
And what are you intending by making this thread?

I’m just finding it hard to believe that people are having a hard time killing The Wolf, when I kill him in under a minute. I was trying to use this thread to inform others on how I and others do it.

Just now, (PS4)damagerate1 said:

I’m just finding it hard to believe that people are having a hard time killing The Wolf, when I kill him in under a minute. I was trying to use this thread to inform others on how I and others do it.

So no feedback at all. Good job.

The current Wolf isn't the Wolf people had the most problems with. You know that, right?
"Back in the days" he was really tanky. DE reduced his damage reduction and he is now affected by abilities. A Mesa has an easy time killing him.  Other frames aswell.

Sorry to tell you that, but you killing the Wolf is nothing special. A month ago it was somewhat special, but not right now.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

So no feedback at all. Good job.

The current Wolf isn't the Wolf people had the most problems with. You know that, right?
"Back in the days" he was really tanky. DE reduced his damage reduction and he is now affected by abilities. A Mesa has an easy time killing him.  Other frames aswell.

Sorry to tell you that, but you killing the Wolf is nothing special. A month ago it was somewhat special, but not right now.

A month ago is was still easy to kill. there is no change from The Wolf month ago, 2 weeks ago, a day ago or 29.7 seconds ago. He was NEVER HARD TO KILL

Just now, (PS4)damagerate1 said:

A month ago is was still easy to kill. there is no change from The Wolf month ago, 2 weeks ago, a day ago or 29.7 seconds ago. He was NEVER HARD TO KILL

Always depends on the definition of "hard".
Fact is, he is now easier to kill. This means, that he was harder to kill a while ago.