Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expansion Of Areas/warframes/throwing Ideas Around

GiftWrapper

I was having an idea recently involving the warframes and the solar map that the game takes place in. I'm aware that even if by some miracle the dev's notice this and decide to make it, that it would take a long time. But to be honest I'm okay with that, I enjoy the game as it is and these ideas are just ways that I can think of that would improve the game (imo).

Expansion: First and foremost one thing I thought of was that once you beat the boss on Pluto you could go from the Solar Map to a Galaxy Map, each with it's own Solar Map of varying size and difficulty with all of them being harder than the Sol system Map overall. To compensate for the higher difficulty, you would go on a mission before gaining access to the Galaxy Map (to clarify, you would get this mission AFTER completing pluto) where you acquire some kind of lost Orokin technology that lets you evolve/upgrade/whathaveyou your Warframe into a stronger type of warframe (specifics on what I have in mind will be talked about later on). While going through the Galaxy Map you uncover bits and pieces of the story (ie: Lotus's motives or something). An idea to wrap end-game content in this while still holding the idea of a PvE game would be something like a racial battleground. To specify, the "battlegrounds" would be a large scale area on an unclaimed planet where there would already be 2 races in large scale war on a daily/weekly basis (ie: Grinner v Corpus, Infest. v Grineer, Corpus v Infest.) and there would be multiple teams of Tenno doing different things to screw up one or both of the races, some teams larger than others (At the same time, whichever race the Tenno is fighting would also try to kill the Tenno). An example of this would be like an 8-man team of Tenno going on the surface to destroy/commandeer some Grineer tanks and to defeat the infantry units while a 4-man team goes up to the skies, and inflitrate a battleship to disable its cannons so the ground team has an easier time. In addition to that, the actions of one team should influence the situation the other team is in, like in that same scenario, if the ground team managed to destroy the Grineer force before the ship team finished, then the battleship would deploy more troopers causing less troopers to be in the ship, and more troopers for the ground team to kill. On the other hand, if the ship team disabled the cannons of the battleship, then the ground team would no longer be fired upon. Of course there would be more instances than the scenario mentioned, but that one was the only one I could think of (This will probably require dedicated servers on DE's part, so I'm not sure how that would go).

Warframes: Second thing I thought of was the evolution/upgrading of warframes, which i mentioned last paragraph. Specifically, upon completing the mission also mentioned last paragraph, you would have the option to evolve your current warframe/warframes into one of three more powerful warframes. Each warframe will have its own set of evolutions, each with their own sort of unique properties. All of them will have their own 4 abilities in addition to the abilities of the original warframe, however you can only have 4 abilities in your loadout when you go on mission (it could be all 4 of the original's abilities, all 4 of the evolved's abilities, or a combination of the two). Evolutions will also have considerably higher base stats than the original warframe they evolved from, but which base stats will be raised and by how much will depend on which evolution you pick, they will also have a higher level cap and larger skill tree, but when your warframe(s) evolve it(they) will be reset back to Unranked. One evolution of each of the warframes would basically be a version2.0 of the original, enhancing the same stats that the original did, and having abilities that fill a similar role (while at the same time complimenting) the abilities of the original. In the event that people would like to respec the original warframe, they could open up some kind of "Schematics" menu and respec it there as they would normally do in the Arsenal menu (the Evolved will take its place in the Arsenal, of course). If, in the event you sold your evolved warframe and replaced it with another, you can evolve that warframe by perhaps repeating that mission, or maybe by having the option by buying that Orokin tech from the Market after you complete the mission that let you evolve your warframe(s) in the first place.

Alright, I think that's just about everything for now. I hope you guys had the patience to read through my suggestions/ramblings and I thank you for reading through all of it. If you guys would share your opinions on what I wrote and add some suggestions of your own I would love to read through them and add them to this thread, thank you. :D

Edited by GiftWrapper