The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More functionality

I see a lot of topics that touch on how I’m feeling about the app, but I’ll add what’s on my mind as well. 

All in all the app needs more integration into the game. There’s so many things that I wish I could do from the app.

First and foremost the market place. Even if you don’t want to let us buy things from the app for whatever reason, we should be able to look at the app to see blueprints, what’s available to us, what components are needed.

Our profiles. Let’s us look through all of the stuff that’s on our profile section in game. I don’t want to spend time in game looking through all my stats, that’s wasted game time, but I would totally sit there and look through this info on the app when I’m away from the game. 

Better mods section. Honestly just give the mods they’re own section just like in game. Let us upgrade mods, sell mods, turn mods into Endo from the app. 

Arsenal. Let us setup our load outs from the app. This won’t let us test builds, but will give us an opportunity to set up builds for when we do come back. I think we should be able to do cosmetics too from the app but that’s a bit more technical actually loading our Frames visually. 

Nightwave. This one is more understandable that it’s not in the app yet since it’s a newer thing, but we should be able to look at and buy the nightwave offerings from the app, as well as see what challenges are available that week/day. 

Thats all I can think of at the moment, but the bottom line is it would be nice to have more options available in the app to let us keep warframing on the go. 

On 2019-05-23 at 9:35 AM, Codename6490 said:

All of this,  plus with the newest update add in new resources like Hexenon into the pool because the new Jupiter extractor doesn't show it. 

It shows it on the Star Chart but not in the App. Hopefully it accounts for what's in the game if we use the Extractors via the app.

On 2019-05-24 at 2:40 PM, [DE]Tyrone said:

Hey @Codename6490 and @Lanieu,

We are aware of this issue. The pictures are merely incorrect at this time but you will still be able to get the Hexenon resource from Jupiter.

Thanks for letting us know!

Hey, thanks for the mention mate! I do hope though that some of the other issues we mentioned are addressed as well.