Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix host migration!

(PSN)Ms-HimikoToga

Thb before any new content is dropped with all these new game modes and new rewards systems, rotations etc. I believe that there needs to be something done about host migration ruining everything for players under 1 player's host. Many times I've been in long endurance runs or long arbitration runs like today where I got 20 extractions from the extractor arbitration mission and I lost all my loot because the host left before the team meaning they got everything and we lost everything because a new host wasn't picked and we were forced back to our ships with the last mission results from a mission nearly an hr ago. This is unacceptable for us players who strive our put endless hours in a game mode to be at the mercy of 1 player's host connection. If I am afraid of anything in long endurance runs or arbitration,  it's not me worrying about dying or losing an extractor with 5 seconds left, its losing all my progress and rewards because 1 player decides "I wanna leave" and we all have to or take a risk at host migration kicking us back to orbit. There needs to be something that autosave the loot gained after each rotation so if we lose power, get booted to orbit, or connection problems etc, we would have all our rewards saved and given to us by ordis when we get back to orbit, that way we don't have to worry about "what would happen if the power goes?" or "will this host migration kick me back to orbit making me lose all my rewards?" Everytime in the back of our heads while we play. I'm tired of finally getting a drop at a rare 1% chance loot after endless hrs only to lose it from a host migration issue. It's very unsettling and makes players not want to play anymore after putting so much time farming only to lose the progress. Please fix this.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree I just spent 1 hrs in a kuva survival and I lost all loot because the host extracted and it host migrated us. I just wasted an hour . Please look into this is not right. I also think there should be a way to submit this on ps4 but I can not seem to find where. Cause I have screen shots. The host was talking about it and laughing at us about it. I tried to get there in time but it migrated me.  Just another thing D.E. is allowing the players to troll people. 

Edited by (PS4)NukesToy
Forgot to add some stuff

Even if you don’t get a host migration and stay in long survivals the ban bot will hit u. I did 9hrs mot run and boom. Trades locked. I tried support team, Rebecca discord and prime times to solve that problem and no answer til now. So I did nothing wrong and got a block. Solution? Switch to another game and let another users know “don’t go long survivals”.