Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hullo

Vetnes

I've been playing off and on for about a month, I tappered off about august 20th when Blacklist was released and came back a few days ago when I saw Update 10 was out and looked cool.

I'm still painfully nooby but here is my info:

Suite: Nekros
Prim: Burston, thinking about getting a Braton again but I dislike how it handles
Second: Lato, thinking about switching to Aklato
Melee: Dual Heat swords

Conclave level: A little over 200 last I glanced.

I just finished up on Earth.

Advice and thoughts on my gear is appreciated, along with general advice, tips, and thoughts.

Edit: Corrected some spelling and grammar.

Edited by Vetnes

Already at rank 2 :)...that is the little number next to my face in the upper right hand corner of the game right?

Any reason you suggest those weapons? Not trying to be rude, just want to know :)

Orthos is considered to be a pretty amazing melee for production costs, long reach, great damage, reasonable speed.

Kunai are armor ignoring due to their damage types nature meaning they stay more reliable as you hit higher levels, and Braton is well, all around great though once you hit mastery 4, a hek may prove to be more useful.

Orthos is considered to be a pretty amazing melee for production costs, long reach, great damage, reasonable speed.

Kunai are armor ignoring due to their damage types nature meaning they stay more reliable as you hit higher levels, and Braton is well, all around great though once you hit mastery 4, a hek may prove to be more useful.

I'll get to work on getting Orthos and Kunai to try them out then, as Braton I had one before but sold it cause I had trouble keeping ammo and didn't like the recoil, any tips to deal with that or is it just a get used to it kinda thing?