The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Titania Razorwing ground clip

Zim.Zai

When playing Titania and you are teleported while in Razorwing you spawn clipped a foot underground. Some examples, when I am farming Index and cash in points the short teleport puts me under the floor, during the Exploiter Orb every time someone pulls a part off the boss the teleport puts me underground and this one is the most upsetting, because for some reason it sucks me down and I can't fly back up so it puts me all the way back Fortunas entrance. As funny as it was the first few times it now is aggravating. It is a very consistent problem.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-05-22 at 8:22 AM, Zim.Zai said:

When playing Titania and you are teleported while in Razorwing you spawn clipped a foot underground. Some examples, when I am farming Index and cash in points the short teleport puts me under the floor, during the Exploiter Orb every time someone pulls a part off the boss the teleport puts me underground and this one is the most upsetting, because for some reason it sucks me down and I can't fly back up so it puts me all the way back Fortunas entrance. As funny as it was the first few times it now is aggravating. It is a very consistent problem.

That's so true! I've been having that problem too, and it definitely needs to be addressed if it hasn't been already.

Thinking about all the times she flies about, free and spry as the fairy queen she is, only to have her be forcefully brought down into the ground like a wingless platypus makes me distraught.

On 2019-06-19 at 3:45 AM, nouah2 said:

That's so true! I've been having that problem too, and it definitely needs to be addressed if it hasn't been already.

Thinking about all the times she flies about, free and spry as the fairy queen she is, only to have her be forcefully brought down into the ground like a wingless platypus makes me distraught.

So true I am glad someone else feels the same.