Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Tenno Brothers And Sisters(I Know Some Are Hiding Out There)

latetier

Well hello! I'm not really new to warframe as ive logged nearly 300 hours and more according to steam. in game time says a bit less however.

But I am new to the forums! So I thought I would post and say Hi to all the tenno out there.

So, Hello tenno brothers and sisters!

Also..a bit off topic maybe but are there really tenno sisters that play this? haha. ;)

-snip-

Also..a bit off topic maybe but are there really tenno sisters that play this? haha. ;)

First of all: hello to you too, and welcome. I have more time in the forums than you in game, so I can tell you this place can be quite fearsome yet most of us are quite friendly.

Regardin the quoted issue: I've been thinking the same since I've started playing, two months ago, but in that time I've found only two female players, one being DERebecca (the community manager of Warframe) and a girl from a close country which I've never get the chance to talk ever again since all the men that where playing with her where a bit creepy... Her memory must have grouped me with them =(

Anyway, I would like to find out female clans, or a female forum... They deserved their own special place to hang out away from us.

P.S: Sorry for the long welcoming.

Edited by Muitopedrinho

First of all: hello to you too, and welcome. I have more time in the forums than you in game, so I can tell you this place can be quite fearsome yet most of us are quite friendly.

Regardin the quoted issue: I've been thinking the same since I've started playing, two months ago, but in that time I've found only two female players, one being DERebecca (the community manager of Warframe) and a girl from a close country which I've never get the chance to talk ever again since all the men that where playing with her @#&*( a bit creepy... Her memory must have grouped me with them =(

Anyway, I would like to find out female clans, or a female forum... They deserved their own special place to hang out away from us.

P.S: Sorry for long welcoming.

ah no problem tenno brother! thank you for welcoming me. i know some forums have many trolls...but fear not i have faced the forum wrath many a time on different sites. besides i think the community overall in warframe are quite a cheerful bunch even the mean ones cant help but laugh and make jokes and be nice as being nice is rather infectious. hehe. and your quite right ive never actually seen other female players well i mean not that im out there looking for them but its just a whimsical thought, and i wonder how the female perspective of this game is. do they like the frames...the fps style..the ninja parkour...you know?

Edited by latetier