Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Feedback And Suggestion [Devs Please Read ]

Jokyma

Warframe suggestion

I would suggest that when running the camera should shake from left to right as if you are really running in the game.

Animation kills [when backstabbing a enemy a stealth kill animation will play, [Death from above animation]

Taking cover behind wall/objects [enemy take covers why not tenno too? :)]

Weapon/tenno customizations [stickers/color/armour or attachments] Armours [decrease damage from bullets or laser from amount %]

Weapons for tenno [ Grenade launchers, laser targetting air strikes, Grenades, flamethrowers and a shield weilding a pistol]

Maps [City maps(open world), infested maps(a world meant for zombies)

Bigger bosses [A huge boss like a infested kraken like for infested main boss]

Enemies [4 legged moving with wheels sentry(gatling gun) for Grineer]

Warframe feedback

Why i would suggestion customizations for Warframe is because i believe most players would want that idea too, or we all look like "clones" only diffrence is colors.

Animation kills would look great for a game like warframe since its a hack and slash game but why not some animations for it too? :)

Taking cover will be a great advantage for players with low shields.

Running animations looks great but can improve more and for my view if added more camera shake it will look like you are really running fast.

All maps are in closed areas where you can't see the sky so i would suggest that we might need a open world map.

The bosses we fight a either slightly bigger sized that us it will be better if we have something huge to fight.

We now have little weapons and most of them are the same based style so i think we should have more weapons catergory.

More ideas to come for suggestion [hope you guys like it :)]

Will make people motion sick.

Leave you vulnerable during the animation.

Cover system was already abandoned, game is supposed to be fast-paced.

Already mods and color extensions for customization. Different helmets in the shop as well.

Air strikes on a ship? No.

Future tilesets are on the way.

Almost all of this has either been (repeatedly) suggested by other players or addressed directly by DE.

1) There has been a ton of backlash from the players about "screen shake" when using certain weapons. This is a move in the opposite direction, so it will depend on what DE decides to do about screen shake effects throughout the game.

2) This is a "stealth mechanic" for which there is a Pinned topic, which is all about stealth moves, kills, and techniques.

3) DE has stated it deliberately does not have a cover system. This is not likely to change, though others have brought it up. They are focusing more on using advanced movement, such as sliding and wallrunning, to be a sort of defensive technique to avoid enemy fire.

4A) They already have some customization with the colors, and they have introduced 2 new color pickers in a short time frame. Its reasonable to assume more is on the way. 4B) There is armor. Its a mod which adds an "armor" value to your Frame which decreases certain kinds of damage. It is not a visual effect, as in you do not "see" the armor on the Warframe.

5) They have been adding weapons throughout the beta. If you have ideas for a specific weapon, a little more detail on what your idea is would help.

6) See the FAQ

7) & 8) Its beta, they are constantly working on new content. Again, if you have specific ideas, outlining them and discussing pros/cons helps give your ideas a more concrete foundation.

And that's all the energy I have for now.

Will make people motion sick.

Leave you vulnerable during the animation.

Cover system was already abandoned, game is supposed to be fast-paced.

Already mods and color extensions for customization. Different helmets in the shop as well.

Air strikes on a ship? No.

Future tilesets are on the way.

I mostly agree with you.

but why would u be vulnerable during the animation, is STEALTH (that means nobody is seeing you).

if you gonna try that and heavy grineer face while everyone trying to kill, that is your problem.

i support the stealt kill animations!

as for the customization, you're not seeing the whole picture; what jokyma is trying to say (IMO), is to add some vanity stuff, and i agree with that.

helmets are on the market, and as we have that "Default Chassis", i can guess new AWSOME looking chassis are theyr way to us.

but also some vanity for weapons, maybe not functional stuff, like a nice looking scope for the snipetron, a gatling skin for the gorgon, a revolver skin for the lex, a old-fashion double barrel skin for the hek, etc. And i support that too.

:D