The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ichor Buff Needed

Mainabi

That, and guns can actually hit things when they're more than 3 feet in front of you. I'm still not sure why melee is so unbalanced for how close you have to be to use it.

exactly risk vs reward is none, the only rewarding is you don't use ammo, but with ammo packs, ammo mods, ammo aura, ammo drops you don't have to worry about ammo at all, except you're doing a t3 with grakata or twin vipers, anything else = 1-2 ammo packs are more than enough, or swap to secondary!

exactly risk vs reward is none, the only rewarding is you don't use ammo, but with ammo packs, ammo mods, ammo aura, ammo drops you don't have to worry about ammo at all, except you're doing a t3 with grakata or twin vipers, anything else = 1-2 ammo packs are more than enough, or swap to secondary!

I'd like to see sniper-esque levels of TTK on melee. Granted, at low levels a decently modded melee weapon melts anything in reach, but low base damages and attack rates mean they fall of extremely sharply at higher levels, with AP mod stacking being the only thing which saves them against high level trash mobs.

Not to say we need OHK for every melee weapon, but >5 attacks from something like Scindo to kill a Heavy Gunner is just stupid, and suicidal.

I'd like to see sniper-esque levels of TTK on melee. Granted, at low levels a decently modded melee weapon melts anything in reach, but low base damages and attack rates mean they fall of extremely sharply at higher levels, with AP mod stacking being the only thing which saves them against high level trash mobs.

Not to say we need OHK for every melee weapon, but >5 attacks from something like Scindo to kill a Heavy Gunner is just stupid, and suicidal.

Good thing Hp scaling of trash mobs at higher leves is really low even at level 130 (Talking normal games no endless crap) a melee can deal with the trash mobs but against a heavy unit is suicidal.

if they give this weapon the acrid dot the weapon will be really woth the time and materials righ now is just a fancy axe. (still making it anyway)

Edited by Dasmir

i am quite afraid to craft my dual ichor(masses are almost done). i use orthos prime/fang prime so i really do not want to spend that many masses on an underwhelming weapon, level it, then head back to my usual melee...

i am quite afraid to craft my dual ichor(masses are almost done). i use orthos prime/fang prime so i really do not want to spend that many masses on an underwhelming weapon, level it, then head back to my usual melee...

if you can't afford it, don't do it, I've got them I hate them, a combination of all would be nice attackspeed buff to 2.5

crit buff to 50% and acrid dot like dot which isn't affected by elemental mods, should give the dual ichor the right feel thanks to the right attackspeed, lots of yellow crits and with the dot it will look beautiful, maybe to tone down the acrid bonus it shouldn't work with ap, ice, fire, electro it should just go with the fraction mods, crits and pressurepoints

roughly it would move the dps up to around 13-15k dps

which would be the perfect dmg area such a weapon should do (mastery rank, price, build duration incl forma and mutagen mass), melee would now be a good alternative with gunplay (soma will still do 19k+ dps with the right mods and acrid will still deal top dmg)

to tone down the super hyper mode, normal melee loki/ash in invisibilty should be nerfed to normal 1.2 multiplier but increase the charge ratio to 2.5.

if you can't afford it, don't do it, I've got them I hate them, a combination of all would be nice attackspeed buff to 2.5

crit buff to 50% and acrid dot like dot which isn't affected by elemental mods, should give the dual ichor the right feel thanks to the right attackspeed, lots of yellow crits and with the dot it will look beautiful, maybe to tone down the acrid bonus it shouldn't work with ap, ice, fire, electro it should just go with the fraction mods, crits and pressurepoints

roughly it would move the dps up to around 13-15k dps

which would be the perfect dmg area such a weapon should do (mastery rank, price, build duration incl forma and mutagen mass), melee would now be a good alternative with gunplay (soma will still do 19k+ dps with the right mods and acrid will still deal top dmg)

to tone down the super hyper mode, normal melee loki/ash in invisibilty should be nerfed to normal 1.2 multiplier but increase the charge ratio to 2.5.

another idea i had was a unique  jump attack that produces a radial poison cloud that does DoT for a couple seconds plus a stagger to enemies within. I can build them after a little more mastery but i will wait and see if they buff them to match the requirements to build, hopefully the synapse is interesting.

another idea i had was a unique  jump attack that produces a radial poison cloud that does DoT for a couple seconds plus a stagger to enemies within. I can build them after a little more mastery but i will wait and see if they buff them to match the requirements to build, hopefully the synapse is interesting.

jump attacks aren't fun, also it won't be nice in the end, a poison cloud, so you will only jump around to make the cloud which is rather silly same as chare only charge charge charge simply feels silly