Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption Feedback

Kyoresh

...where is the loot?

Honestly, whats the point of doing the rotations, if all you get are 8 hexenon( who thought of that number) some weird mods and Basic relics....this is the gamemode with the least replay incentive, every other mode has at least some useful loot, but Disruption....nothing at all

Yeah the loot feels pretty minimal, I enjoy the mode I feel it's a good mode, but I do wish I got more out of it.

Also, if we're talking Feedback, there needs to be another indicator of the Demolyst's location other than the sound and the 'waypoint' has awfully short visibility range, lots of people like me play with music or something in the background so having to go quiet to be able to spot the Demolyst in time really sucks, this mode just needs better rewards (for real 8 Hexenon feels like a joke) and it needs another indicator for the Demolyst and otherwise it's a good mode but it has those two glaring issues to it imo.

19 minutes ago, gekkougabutt said:

Yeah the loot feels pretty minimal, I enjoy the mode I feel it's a good mode, but I do wish I got more out of it.

Also, if we're talking Feedback, there needs to be another indicator of the Demolyst's location other than the sound and the 'waypoint' has awfully short visibility range, lots of people like me play with music or something in the background so having to go quiet to be able to spot the Demolyst in time really sucks, this mode just needs better rewards (for real 8 Hexenon feels like a joke) and it needs another indicator for the Demolyst and otherwise it's a good mode but it has those two glaring issues to it imo.

ye, agreed the demolyst thing is really annoying and almost Impossible if you listen to music

36 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

ye, agreed the demolyst thing is really annoying and almost Impossible if you listen to music

Yeah, me and my friends always play with something playing in the background and we want to play Disruption but we just get frustrated with it after a short while, it could be interesting if they showed the waypoint immediately as it spawned, but the more players are added there's one extra fake waypoint and players had to split up to look for the Demolyst, or something creative so that it could be clearer where the Demolyst is without audio without just giving it away too easily but encouraging teamwork too or something?

Edited by gekkougabutt

I turned down (off) transmission volume so I could hear their Wubwub, which worked great, but sometimes they don't make any sound, and will pop up right on top of the conduit. I think as it is, it's a great game mode, but once they iron out the spawns on the new tileset; it'll be even better.

As for the loot; I think people need to readjust their expectations. It's not supposed to be like a void/vault run where you come out of it with a shiny new mod or prime, but another place to pick up relics and mats. That being said, if they made it so poly dropped there, I wouldn't be so salty about the farm nerf. 

3 hours ago, Whoswhoswho said:

As for the loot; I think people need to readjust their expectations. It's not supposed to be like a void/vault run where you come out of it with a shiny new mod or prime, but another place to pick up relics and mats. That being said, if they made it so poly dropped there, I wouldn't be so salty about the farm nerf. 

well you only get normal Neo/Meso relics and 8 (still cant believe it) Hexenon. The Rest isnt Part of the rotation and isnt exclusive/special to this mode 

3 hours ago, Whoswhoswho said:

I turned down (off) transmission volume so I could hear their Wubwub, which worked great, but sometimes they don't make any sound, and will pop up right on top of the conduit. I think as it is, it's a great game mode, but once they iron out the spawns on the new tileset; it'll be even better.

ye, but many people play with music, so its really not that good to only have an acoustic indication, also Im sure there are quite a few deaf People playing