Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings To All Those Tenno Out There!

Gunmoku

Since I've finally been getting seriously into Warframe since Update 9, I think it's time to get onto the forums and voice my opinions as well.  Greetings to all you crazy space ninjas.

A little bit about myself: I'm currently a graphic designer and student at my university, studying videogame design and such.  I hope to break into the industry real soon.  I'm pretty good with understanding game theory and design philosophies across many genres and games.  I have a few big hobbies outside of videogames including comics and manga, movies, electronics (PC building and modding, audio, etc.), art, and music.

I've grown to liking how Warframe breaks up classes, but I prefer to play a good self-sustaining, aggressive Frame.  I prefer Volt, Nekros, Rhino, or Nova.  I have been considering getting into a clan to pursue more serious play and experience more out of the game.  I'm merely Tenno Rank 3 right now, but I'm working on getting more levels.

But for now, I've got some Grineer that need killing.  Until next time.  ;D

Welcome to the game and the forums 

I do actually recommend you check out the recruiting section of the forums as being in a clan and relying less on pugs (random people the matchmaking throws you with) can make the game much more enjoyable.

the different sizes of clans are more a measure of the size of group you want to be a part of, but the number of members is not indicative of the ammount that will be actually online at a given time. Usually as a rule of thumb, about a 5th of a clans member cap will be physically online at any time during peak hours