Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst Completion Required To Unlock Nightmare Mode On Jupiter

UnfadedOne

I didn't know where to post this and I'm going to try to keep it as spoiler-free as possible. That said, as of hotfix 25.0.8, in order to unlock nightmare mode for Jupiter the player must also now complete the Ropalolyst fight. This obviously isn't a big deal to the people who are at the endgame already. However, as a player that has only really progressed to Chains of Harrow, I must say that it is extremely frustrating to me to know that I now have to either rush the story in order to complete Jupiter or sit with an incomplete planet until my slow-plodding self finally manages to complete the requisite quests in order to kill the Ropalolyst and finally unlock the medium-difficulty nightmare mode missions for Jupiter. 

As I said before, I didn't know where to post this. If it fits better in a different forum, I'll post it there. I didn't report it as a bug because, with the way the nightmare system is set up, it's completely as it should. However, I think there needs to be an "exceptions" list for high-tier quests on lower-tier planets.