Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Please fix the horrible drop chance

Can you please fix the horrible drop chance for both relics, prime parts, and rare items? by making sure we get the reward after a certain amount of run, after some amount of run. Let's say instead of Nearly Guaranteed to get this one thing make it Guaranteed to get it after a certain amount of run.

I had been trying to farm both Loki and Volt prime since it has been unvaulted for many days and hours, I only manage to get a few relics of the same one for the hours I put into the game. To make matter worst every time I go for a rad share run it drops the same parts for most of the time or not able to get the relics at all.

Sometimes not often (not part framing Loki and Volt). I did full squad rad share of the same relics for 20 times with poor result and the relics are really rare.

I was trying to farm Harrow Neuroptics for over 50 times with no result.

For Nidus I tried to farm it for many times with poor results as well.

Why did you guys in DE don't give us the parts as the quest progress like Limbo? serious what is the point of having hundreds of Harrow chassis blueprint the worst part is we can't sell it for Ducats.

When I was doing bounty in both Cetus and Fortuna, I only rarely get relics to drop. I talk to other players and watch some guide online; they say Cetus and Fortuna are a great way to get certain relics because it can drops relic multiple times.

For Axi relics I tried hard to farm them in the void (in 40 - 45 void mission) for some reason, it drops Neo so often that I had to check to see if the void drop Axi at all.

This is not a bug.  You're asking for a change, which should probably go in the Feedback section of the forums.

Others have asked for this in the past though and there are certainly questions as to how it would be implemented, such as how does the game know what part you're trying to get, does it base the run numbers off the host, etc.  I'm sorry that you've had some bad RNG runs.