Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Operation

CozyGoat

I want to offer a new operation: the Threat of the Red (test name)

Syndicate Red Veil is the most popular syndicat to the voting on the Russian-language wiki(fandom).

I think the game needs a new operation, and considering the above mentioned factors, it(the new operation) may be associated with excessive strengthening of the syndicate, and players, for example, will need special missions to fight specifically against units of the red veils, respectively, in addition to those Tenno who are its members. For the passage of these missions, players will receive a large number of reputation of their syndicate, Tenno, who are members of the red veil, will need to repel the attacks of units of other factions on missions, for example, defense.

The reward for performing the operation can be: For members of the red veil - any items of the red veil, for members of other syndicates - items of their syndicates😄.

But now, without community help, it is only idea...

Edited by MorokLikko
  • Like 1

Most experienced players will already have all the syndicate rewards, so there would need to be something else to encourage players. Currently, each of the syndicates have their own quest/missions.

- New Loka: The Silver Grove (Titania)

- Red Veil: Chains of Harrow (Harrow)

- Perrin Sequence: The Glast Gambit (Nidus)

- Cephalon Suda: Octavia's Anthem (Octavia)

- Arbiters of Hexis: Arbitrations (can't remember any quest of theirs)

- Steel Meridian: A Man of Few Words (Clem)

Several have also had their own events, but Red Veil is one that hasn't had one yet. Operation: Threat of the Red could work well with the Kingpin system they talked about all so long ago, however that is focused on Corpus, where it should more reasonably be against Grineer for Red Veil. I say this because the Red Veil's post in the relays has a tortured Grineer in it. I completely agree - we need more events. We used to get them almost monthly, but in 2018, we only got 1, way less than back in 2014 for example.

I like the idea of taking out Red Veil enemies, but I don't think it should be directly linked to syndicate standing or rewards. I would say it makes more sense for it to bring out something new, like a Red Veil-themed armour set. We have primaries, secondaries, and melees, as well as syandanas for every syndicate... why not armour? Alternatively, it could bring a new type of reward, such as syndicate mods (questionable to the lore though) or a second series of syndicate weapons, maybe bringing out a new secondary. I would think something like Rakta Zakti or something. I don't know...