Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Animations on other Frames

(PSN)elixa13

Wisp Has Finally Arrived on Console with many Tennogen and Fashion etc,

the animation sets from wisp are lit on all frames and we have a new competetor to Titania Noble now. 

However here's the problem, Wisp animation sets were not made for frames that have feet which basically leaves

the feet Parallel to the floor making it look like youre perpetually Climbing a short step ladder or riding a tiny unicycle

and personally it doesnt look very good to me. 

However with Wisp noble (unarmed) the feet point down nicely unlike any other variant of Wisp's animations on other frames

like wisp with or without weapons all except for Wisp Noble Unarmed. What do you guys think? Will DE Address this issue ?

Should it be addressed? Share discussion below and if you have the time see this poll about how people generally feel on the topic.

Poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/18153007

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Moreover, I recently equipped my Wisp noble animation on my other frames but unlike Wisp, other frames when moving are just simply walking and not floating. Please confirm if I am not the only one experiencing this issue on console. Will try to post links regarding my issue later on.

TIA.