Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed. Check your info.

(XBOX)I Eat Toyotas

This has gone on unanswered for far too long. Warframe is my favorite video game and I am just sick and tired of being locked out for *days* at a time. I have been offered nothing more than copy/paste responses through support tickets, none of which have made a difference.

It's a gamble every time I start the game up. Will I get to play today? This week? Who knows? The only solution that works is sitting here for hours trying to log in again and again, and then it happens again the next day. All the while, my boosters are ticking down and the timed Nightwave challenges go uncompleted. My clan is without a leader most of the time. I had drawn up plans for expansion, but they're going to need to be axed if this problem continues to be ignored or shrugged off.

Update: Was able to play for a while tonight. Then, when I wanted to launch a mission, I was told that an update was available and that I could not launch missions until I restart. So I restarted, and there is no update. Login failed. Check your info... 

Please. Anxiety dominates every waking moment of my life and this game is one of the few things that bring me anywhere even close to happiness. I've never seen anyone actually respond to threads about this bug so just please, let mine be the first that actually gets a response from someone who can fix it.

Edited by (XB1)I Eat Toyotas
New development

While you are waiting try seeing if it is your router, as I have had many issues with Warframe that are router related. Other games of mine would work well enough but Warframe would not until I bypassed the router's pointless security-blocking stuff that just makes Warframe not work. I am not saying that it will fix anything as I still have problems from time to time but way way less now, but it is something to try in the meantime as it may take a very long while for anyone to get back to you. 

• 4 weeks later...

This happened to me before last year. Then again yesterday and today. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times. I was visiting Fortuna when I got the "update warframe" pop-up and then the game froze after I pressed confirm. I restarted the game and now I'm getting the "log in failed" crap. I just want to play a video game, is that too much to ask for, Digital Extremes?