Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Word From Sheldon

rangeless

you're so ungrateful taking this apology for granted, disregarding it. whats wrong with you?

you want everything on a silver platter or something?

(missed this somehow) Oh please, don't give me that "Oh woe are the devs" stuff, they've made bad changes, lied to us, and ignored our feedback on all kinds of things (i.e. ember's rework is subpar, volt still needs buffs (I think), etc).

I'm not saying "Screw you DE! I hate you!" I'm saying "Well, here's a chance DE, earn our trust back. Words are cheap, actions are not."

And an apology? That's what adults do, when they make a mistake and someone points it out, they apologize, people accept, and the apologizer slowly earns their trust back.

(missed this somehow) Oh please, don't give me that "Oh woe are the devs" stuff, they've made bad changes, lied to us, and ignored our feedback on all kinds of things (i.e. ember's rework is subpar, volt still needs buffs (I think), etc).

I'm not saying "Screw you DE! I hate you!" I'm saying "Well, here's a chance DE, earn our trust back. Words are cheap, actions are not."

And an apology? That's what adults do, when they make a mistake and someone points it out, they apologize, people accept, and the apologizer slowly earns their trust back.

People don't know the difference between taking an apology for granted and giving the person who apologized a chance to redeem themselves.