Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item disappeared

Jan911125

So as the title said, I've rushed wisp chassis as i built it and its not existed when i tried to build wisp. I've tried re logging several times, but it did not fix the problem, so im wondering if i can get some help from DE or someone.

• 1 month later...

Same problem for me. I have a 2 forma, Orokin Catalyst Galatine that I use on the regular. I had it going into the last stage of the sacrifice (before acquiring Umbra). When I acquired Umbra my loadout changed to include the Skiajati but when I went back to my orbiter my Galatine was gone. 

If it was any old weapon, wouldn't bother me, but holy crap did I put a lot into that sucker and it's just not there. not in inventory, not in equipment. My mastery of it still shows when I go to the Market, but I'm really pissed off. If my inventory was full it should have prompted me to dump an item either before the mission or allow me to choose something from my inventory after the mission complete - not auto select the one I have equipped! What is this had been a prime weapon?!?!

Can this be given back to me? The mods seem to be fine - I still have those. But out the catalyst and 2x forma (and time).