The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

jovian concord buggy performance

(PSN)captainlag51

before jovian concord was added connection quality was running fine even for my style of bad internet running 300kb-800kb but later after jovian concord hot fixes after it was added the connection quality was acting weird and nothing was going like it was before connection was and still is a issue after those hotfixes  were added mirage first ability was coming out performing well do to poor connection her mirror images of herself are mainly standing in place and not moving do to either connection or something went wrong with her mechanics not sure but i  know for fact high level rounds and survivals have been very glitchy and laggy more then normal sometimes even enemys stop spawning all together do to fact there falling behind of connection spawn and spawn in walls and in ground, it use to be smooth running even with my internet i do hope there can be a fix so it can be great once more but with it beind laggy and glitchy almost impossible to play with my friends so pls hope it be fix soon

I've been experiencing similar Issues including receiveing "network not responding" messages during missions while my internet is holding a 50mb 12mb connection and when it occurs at the end of missions i lose all progress and rewards like the Khora blueprint earlier this morning i've been working for 3weeks to get that i'd like to recieve but doubt that'll happen.