Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invalid inventory slot error

Fatedson

When I logged on after updating this morning I looked in my inventory ( to check for the Tennocon drops) and received an "invalid Inventory slot " error message .

When I checked my Warframe slots it showed that I had 2 Nekros Primes  ( I watched the stream on both the STeam and Twitch Platforms )  one has the reactor installed ( Twitch drop ?) and the other does not ( Steam Token redeem ?)  .  

My question is this : does this affect my account in any negative way ? Aside from the error message contents . 

• Like 1

I get the same error message since today.

I had both streams (Mixxer and Twitch) open as well since i wasn't sure if Mixxer is linked and i wanted the Ephemera.

Can i just sell Nekros and everything is fine again?

Same, but I only watched the stream via steam for about 45 minutes. No other logins or anything. Once necros dropped into my inventory I got this message. Maybe the frame didn't also come with a free inventory slot like it should have and it's a bug that needs fixing? Or were we expected to pay 20 plat for a place to store our "free gift"? 

11 минут назад, Chief_534 сказал:

Same, but I only watched the stream via steam for about 45 minutes. No other logins or anything. Once necros dropped into my inventory I got this message. Maybe the frame didn't also come with a free inventory slot like it should have and it's a bug that needs fixing? Or were we expected to pay 20 plat for a place to store our "free gift"? 

join the question

Just adding a voice here I've got the same error after the steam token and made a ticket for it. (Don't know how long tickets take since this is my first one with warframe but I'm assuming another 3 or 4 days on top of the previous one and a half).

It's more irritating in that I've got 2 frames finished and another 3 done in the morning that I was going to be buying slots for anyway but can't   :  /