Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Cephalon Personalities for our new ship.

CJBael

Dear DE

With the reveal of our new ship that we'll be using for the new space missions, you introduced Cephalon Cy which had it's own unique personality.

You also revealed that we'll be able to customise the ship a good bit, including hiring and firing crew, which gave me an idea of being able to install different personalities for our ship, thus replacing Cephalon Cy if we wanted, or even if it didn't replace him and just changed his personality sub-routines?

Personalities such as the grumpy one that doesn't care when enemies board the ship and will just tell you "Oh, we have visitors, I don't know what they're up to." and "Do what you want, I don't care!" when we do stuff on or off the ship.

And another that's like a hyper child that's always wanting to know what you're doing, asking "What'cha doing?  Can I see?  CAN I?" and "Oh oh oh we've got company, lets go great them!"

There's a great opportunity there I think to add further customisation to our ship, our experience, our fun.

I hope you'll give this even a little consideration, and thanks for reading.
CJBael

• Like 1

It's an interesting concept for customization however I'm unsure if they'd want to waste the time and money hiring more voice actors for such a subtle thing. And if Cepholon Cy ever were in future quests they'd have to hire all those voice actors again just to record a few different lines for the quests

• Like 1