The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gara (and other warframes) lacking damage or numbers

(PSN)HotPxnts

So. I was recently playing again with my gara, and I start to notice that the damage scaling on the 2 is completely broken. I have 182% power strength in my build, before I was able to gain 7k+ damage per Mass Vitrify dome I broke, now it's only like 1.5k. Like, what the frick, that's not okay. I was able to nuke garbage troops to level 60+ on Kuva survival but now i can't even nuke a lvl35 grineer on hydron. I noticed this again with Wisp. Before, the 1 left me with 1k health without any health mod on easily, now it only leaves me with 800 health. The same with the speed reservoir, it's lacking a lot of power from before. The damage on wisp's 4 is also bad now, like it happened with the other abilities i've mentioned. I don't know if it's just me, or they ghostnerfed some things or they're broken because of the wukong update (yes this started happening since wukong prime launch), but this is complete bullflip. Please fix this asap, it's horrible running around with this little strength.

I have the same issue, all my Warframes are missing health and shield, same with all the weapons its like if the don't have mods on and removing and installing mods is not doing anything to them. It is really annoying, I get kill by the wind and I can't even kill a cockroach. IT SUCKS MINE ITS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR LIKE A WEEK, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT FIX BUT  NOTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!! I am not even playing that much because its really annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man my frames weren't running either and the problem was the dragon keys I removed them from my gear and it fixed it. I also had this same problem with the health, the shield, damage, ect and it was also fixed it by this. I hope it works for you too!!