Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

When I bring one weapon it acts like I have three

W7sWqLP.jpgmYf3Qkr.jpg2l797Z6.jpgI went on hydron to level my warframe with one weapon but after a while I relised it  was not giving me enough xp, after 15 round I only went up 6 levels from 17 to 23. after messing around with my loadout I saw that its acting like I have two other weapons equipped, it will allow me to switch weapons but does not give me the option to select none to unequipped them

Edited by (XB1)SpeedyKhan44
Added images

15 hours ago, (XB1)SpeedyKhan44 said:

I went on hydron to level my warframe with one weapon but after a while I relised it  was not giving me enough xp, after 15 round I only went up 6 levels from 17 to 23. after messing around with my loadout I saw that its acting like I have two other weapons equipped, it will allow me to switch weapons but does not give me the option to select none to unequipped them

Just to put this out there...https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Affinity

If you were killing with your warframe, then none of the affinity from that went towards your weapon.  You would only have gained affinity from shared affinity.  If you killed with your weapon, then you get 50% of the kill affinity regardless of how many weapons you have equipped.

I'm confused about what you are seeing in your loadout.  Can you take screenshots?

11 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Just to put this out there...https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Affinity

If you were killing with your warframe, then none of the affinity from that went towards your weapon.  You would only have gained affinity from shared affinity.  If you killed with your weapon, then you get 50% of the kill affinity regardless of how many weapons you have equipped.

I'm confused about what you are seeing in your loadout.  Can you take screenshots?

Thanks I thought the affinity percentages changed for warframes when you have less weapons equipped. I added images but it might  just be a visual glitch

10 hours ago, (XB1)SpeedyKhan44 said:

Thanks I thought the affinity percentages changed for warframes when you have less weapons equipped. I added images but it might  just be a visual glitch

Only the shared affinity that goes to your weapon makes a difference when you have less weapons.

In the pictures, I think it may be displaying that way because you already have no weapon selected, so there's no need to give the option to have none when you can just back out and still not have a weapon selected?  I'm not sure.  I'd have to check on my system next time I'm on.  I'll try to remember to do that.