The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A new version of Warframe is available multiple times a day

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

I've been suffering through this bug for at least a week and a half now. Multiple times a day it'd say I have to relaunch the game because there's a new version of Warframe. Spoilers, there isn't. This bug has even cheated me out of 9k Nightwaves points as it came up right as I've done the night wave challenges. And I have to constantly relaunch the game over and over? Pretty much have to restart after every game. Two if I complete the first game fast enough. And honestly, I can't have any fun with the game with this bug. It slows down the experience to a near halt. 

And I've tried reinstalling the game. Doesn't do jack. And I don't even think support can do anything about it besides refunding my missing nightwave points.

And to update. A few hours ago I yet again reset the launcher. And something actually downloaded. But guess what? Warframe has a new version! I was given false hope that it was over! The Warframe launcher not searching for updates properly. I'm not playing Warframe until it's fixed. It's too much of a chore to deal with right now.

My brother is experiencing the same issue since moving to a new internet connection.  We've tried just about everything we can think of; port forwarding, enabling IPv6, enabling DHCP-PD, deleting the save game, reseting the router/modem, uninstalling...nothing has worked and it seems to be specific to warframe, as there are no connectivity issues elsewhere.  He's put a lot of time and a lot of money into warframe and I really hope we can come up with a solution.  We're strong supporters of DE and Warframe and it's frustrating to see that this issue has been mostly ignored.