Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction Progression

TinFoilMkIV

So with the recent addition of new toys to level, as well as recently completing some new warframes, I've been back to some of the earlier areas so I could try out new things without needing to be completely carried. Something I've noticed is that there is almost no, if any, progression curve to the power or type of enemies you encounter. A good example of this was when my group of 2 new players and myself walked into a room in one of the first corpus mission and had 5 shockwave moas come around the corner and start chain shockwaving us. This kind of thing should not happen this early in the game.

The game could certainly use some sort of weighting system to the types and power of units that spawn in a given area and map, so that elites, and more advanced units will not start showing up until you at least get a chance to get comfortable with the game and level your equipment a bit.

Honestly I think it would be great if we could have things like mass production version hyenas show up as elites in late game areas and such, but keep the mass elite spawns out of lower areas.

Anyways to clarify, a weight system is where a which has a weight of say 100 is very common and you will see them everywhere in that mission, while something with a weight of 1 might not even appear in each playthrough. If this is already implemented then it would seem that it still needs some tuning at least for the lower areas.

Also applying this to special room types and events could enable areas to feel a bit different from eachother without needing an entire new tileset.