The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Ye.

I mean, I could turn into a human, if you like putting undergarments on armor.

I don't see why not.

*grabs her bra*

Alright.

*places her down in front of the shooting range booth and pays up*

*loads a rifle with rubber bottle caps*

Uhm, shouldn't you be using bullets?

It's just not right to just take off your panties and wear them on your head... A-are you wearing anything down there?

Of course not, they were on your head.

Edited by Alzarov

Okay, reliant

On smogon, the current meta is established around status effects, high speed + damage, and switch-in damaging moves like stealth rock and the spike sets

My team is centered around destroying that

Shedinja only has 1 HP, but his ability wonder guard makes it so that he is only damaged by supereffective moves, and his item will prevent fainting once.  Aside from that, he can be set up to be a sweeper, easily capable of wiping teams if i max his attack with swords dance, after which i'll use a priority move, which lets him move first unless fighting another priority move.

Starmie is my utility sweeper.  He can heal himself, has two powerful moves of the same type has he is, so they get a bonus, and rapid spin lets him clear out all spikes, stealth rock, etc.  Aside from that he's incredibly fast.

Altaria has very tanky defense stats, good special attack, and solid health.  He's the one on my team that can mega evolve, further boosting his power.

Blissey has an unfair amount of health.  Seriously, it's ridiculous.  Like...just broken.  He also has a move that gets rid of status for the entire party, one that heals him by 50% of his max HP (which is, as i said, ridiculous), one that severely poisons foes, and a high power special attack move.  

Bronzong is meant to trick the enemy.  His biggest weakness would be fire, but he has solid defense stats and good HP, coupled with passable attack, and his ability severely lowers the damage of fire moves to what they would normally do.  He's also extremely slow, further slowed by his held item, which goes well with the move that deals damage based upon how slow you are compared to your enemy.

Lastly, Aromatisse is a nice mix.  She has solid stats, a move that cures the entire party of status, a move that stops the enemy from using the same move twice in a row (great for stopping supereffective chains), and two powerful attack moves.

It's pretty evil.

I love it.

Okay, reliant

On smogon, the current meta is established around status effects, high speed + damage, and switch-in damaging moves like stealth rock and the spike sets

My team is centered around destroying that

Shedinja only has 1 HP, but his ability wonder guard makes it so that he is only damaged by supereffective moves, and his item will prevent fainting once.  Aside from that, he can be set up to be a sweeper, easily capable of wiping teams if i max his attack with swords dance, after which i'll use a priority move, which lets him move first unless fighting another priority move.

Starmie is my utility sweeper.  He can heal himself, has two powerful moves of the same type has he is, so they get a bonus, and rapid spin lets him clear out all spikes, stealth rock, etc.  Aside from that he's incredibly fast.

Altaria has very tanky defense stats, good special attack, and solid health.  He's the one on my team that can mega evolve, further boosting his power.

Blissey has an unfair amount of health.  Seriously, it's ridiculous.  Like...just broken.  He also has a move that gets rid of status for the entire party, one that heals him by 50% of his max HP (which is, as i said, ridiculous), one that severely poisons foes, and a high power special attack move.  

Bronzong is meant to trick the enemy.  His biggest weakness would be fire, but he has solid defense stats and good HP, coupled with passable attack, and his ability severely lowers the damage of fire moves to what they would normally do.  He's also extremely slow, further slowed by his held item, which goes well with the move that deals damage based upon how slow you are compared to your enemy.

Lastly, Aromatisse is a nice mix.  She has solid stats, a move that cures the entire party of status, a move that stops the enemy from using the same move twice in a row (great for stopping supereffective chains), and two powerful attack moves.

It's pretty evil.

I love it.

The gist of that sounds devilish.

I think so...

As will I.