The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Hue.

Salty enyasho.

God**** right i'm salty

I'm smogon'd to death, every time i fight the gaping dragon i get briskly walked to death because my zwei +3 does about as much damage as a toothpick, I CAN'T FIND A SITE BESIDES CRUNCHYROLL WITH JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE THAT HAS A DECENT ****ING PLAYER BECAUSE EVERY SITE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF SPECIAL ****ING SNOWFLAKE WITH THEIR OWN ****TY PLAYER, AND EVEN THEIRS BREAKS EVERY TIME YOU SKIP AHEAD MORE THAN TWICE

And then I come in here, and I see utarious and the rest sitting around having happy fun pretend relationship time in chat because they couldn't actually talk about something MILDLY ****ING INTERESTING FOR ONE GOD**** TIME.

-Mildly Salty-

Edited by Dogefighter

Goddamn right i'm salty

I'm smogon'd to death, every time i fight the gaping dragon i get briskly walked to death because my zwei +3 does about as much damage as a toothpick, I CAN'T FIND A SITE BESIDES CRUNCHYROLL WITH JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE THAT HAS A DECENT ****ING PLAYER BECAUSE EVERY SITE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF SPECIAL ****ING SNOWFLAKE WITH THEIR OWN S#&$TY PLAYER, AND EVEN THEIRS BREAKS EVERY TIME YOU SKIP AHEAD MORE THAN TWICE

And then I come in here, and I see utarious and the people the rest sitting around having happy fun pretend relationship time in chat because they couldn't actually talk about something MILDLY ****ING INTERESTING FOR ONE GODDAMN TIME.

-Mildly Salty-

Git gud.

Gaping Dragon is the easiest boss fight in the game.

Goddamn right i'm salty

I'm smogon'd to death, every time i fight the gaping dragon i get briskly walked to death because my zwei +3 does about as much damage as a toothpick, I CAN'T FIND A SITE BESIDES CRUNCHYROLL WITH JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE THAT HAS A DECENT ****ING PLAYER BECAUSE EVERY SITE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF SPECIAL ****ING SNOWFLAKE WITH THEIR OWN S#&$TY PLAYER, AND EVEN THEIRS BREAKS EVERY TIME YOU SKIP AHEAD MORE THAN TWICE

And then I come in here, and I see utarious and the people the rest sitting around having happy fun pretend relationship time in chat because they couldn't actually talk about something MILDLY ****ING INTERESTING FOR ONE GODDAMN TIME.

-Mildly Salty-

Have you watched Overlord yet?

God**** right i'm salty

I'm smogon'd to death, every time i fight the gaping dragon i get briskly walked to death because my zwei +3 does about as much damage as a toothpick, I CAN'T FIND A SITE BESIDES CRUNCHYROLL WITH JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE THAT HAS A DECENT ****ING PLAYER BECAUSE EVERY SITE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF SPECIAL ****ING SNOWFLAKE WITH THEIR OWN ****TY PLAYER, AND EVEN THEIRS BREAKS EVERY TIME YOU SKIP AHEAD MORE THAN TWICE

And then I come in here, and I see utarious and the rest sitting around having happy fun pretend relationship time in chat because they couldn't actually talk about something MILDLY ****ING INTERESTING FOR ONE GOD**** TIME.

-Mildly Salty-

I laughed.

Oh well.

Really?

Huh.

Well, it's yours.

Anyway, you may want to talk with him at some point.

Spend some time with him.

I've been causing some...problems.

You can ask him about it, if you want.

I'm sorry.

Do you want to talk about it?

*peeks on*

*sees what's going on, and goes back out*

*gets up and opens the door and tackle hugs Liz*

Git gud.

Gaping Dragon is the easiest boss fight in the game.

I know, I need to upgrade my zwei

I bury my face in its &#!, get it to half health, but for some reason it'll do its normal walking animation and sometimes it just one shots me

Have you watched Overlord yet?

No, i'm finishing JoJo's first

I just did.

Alright...

Well...

The next time I see Lego, I'll talk to him.

I know, I need to upgrade my zwei

I bury my face in its !, get it to half health, but for some reason it'll do its normal walking animation and sometimes it just one shots me

I killed him with my un-upgraded Zwei.

Git gud.

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty much

I dunno what the hell is happening

I'll get him to one half or one quarter hit and take absolutely no damage at all, i'll dodge everything

And then he does his normal walking animation, usually while i'm stuck in an attack animation, and BAM no health for me

Solaire and Lautrec make the fight unpredictable and just boost his health and they tend to just die.

They're kinda worthless for gaping.

By "help", you mean "get absolutely pooped upon," right?

Yeah pretty much.

A meat shield is a meat shield though, for me they've always seemed to help at least a little bit.