The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Boy, does lpw feel cleaner all of a sudden.

Lego was the midwife, I'm not sure if Overlewd succeeded in spawning those children from Ren though.

Using the dreaded logical thinking process...

Yes.

Now, I realize they'd look dumb without.getting their size scaled down or reverting to their old model for the akimbo version, but would this be used as a primary or secondary weapon? Considering how amazing secondary multishot mods are, I think they should be the former.

To be fair, he's not easy for new players, his target opponents. Or at least, he wasn't when I first fought him.

You jump over his waves, or don't because falling off has no major consequence

Then you either hide behind pillars and take potshots, or don't because he's very weak to the strategy of literally anything

Personally I like to stand under him and beat his legs with a Jat Kittag

You jump over his waves, or don't because falling off has no major consequence

Then you either hide behind pillars and take potshots, or don't because he's very weak to the strategy of literally anything

Personally I like to stand under him and beat his legs with a Jat Kittag

The first time I fought him was back before damage 2.0, every move took stamina, I had Loki and only Loki, because he was a starter, and ran with a squad of friends that made the same mistake I did with their starter. Try to imagine that struggle for a bit, before you or somebody else says to git gud.

Maybe. I bet higher status

I really want twin ignis now...

It's look so amazingly ridiculous equipped with my twin grakata and twin basolk...

*drools*

The first time I fought him was back before damage 2.0, every move took stamina, I had Loki and only Loki, because he was a starter, and ran with a squad of friends that made the same mistake I did with their starter. Try to imagine that struggle for a bit, before you or somebody else says to git gud.

I solo'd him with my Loki.

Git gud.