The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Not really, they can just tweak his design.

They can keep a few of his powers or variations of his powers.

The lore may need to be changed maybe not

They've never done that before with fan designs.

They have always been rather big overhauls on what the original was.

I know, like eeew..... Zephyr. But they have never had a fan design that they are planning to do that has been this popular before.That and how many fan designs have they ever done, like 4?

IIRC Nekros was a pretty popular concept, and look how he turned out.

You're right.

Doing so would be redundant.

I dunno if that is a good thing or not.

:|

Yeah, sorry for not answering.

I'm a busy person.

Busy busy.

Anyhoo.

The powers are okay, albeit some are a bit ambitious. What was his playstyle, again? Glass cannon tank? I don't remember. I think they could make something solid out of the suggestions, though I'd have to try it to really know.

The concept behind him is my main beef. Red made up something, and said something among the lines of there not being enough lore to stop him from doing so. You can't have a warframe that's not actually a warframe. DE would have to chop away major parts of what makes Typhus, Typhus. Make it into... some sort of hybrid, at best.

Then there's his look.

Look at it.

Great artwork. Badass design, with all the detail in the world.

I'm so tired of that.

I always liked the warframes because they looked so... unconventional? Strange. They all grew on me. Even the later, more thematized ones. They don't look like a silhouette of a samurai with a trenchcoat. They look entirely unique. It might be a bit of a stretch, but that's how I feel about it.

I know, like eeew..... Zephyr. But they have never had a fan design that they are planning to do that has been this popular before.That and how many fan designs have they ever done, like 4?

Two.

Or maybe one.

Dragon frame is the only real fan concept they've gone by.

And they barely used his ideas.

The rest were concepts they voted on.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

Yeah, sorry for not answering.

I'm a busy person.

Busy busy.

Anyhoo.

The powers are okay, albeit some are a bit ambitious. What was his playstyle, again? Glass cannon tank? I don't remember. I think they could make something solid out of the suggestions, though I'd have to try it to really know.

The concept behind him is my main beef. Red made up something, and said something among the lines of there not being enough lore to stop him from doing so. You can't have a warframe that's not actually a warframe. DE would have to chop away major parts of what makes Typhus, Typhus. Make it into... some sort of hybrid, at best.

Then there's his look.

Look at it.

Great artwork. Badass design, with all the detail in the world.

I'm so tired of that.

I always liked the warframes because they looked so... unconventional? Strange. They all grew on me. Even the later, more thematized ones. They don't look like a silhouette of a samurai with a trenchcoat. They look entirely unique. It might be a bit of a stretch, but that's how I feel about it.

I'unno.

Typhus's bug theme seems decently unique.

And there's a bit of a stretch on what Warframes can actually do, considering your mascot, so Typhus's damaging or shedding or whatever isn't totally out of the picture.

And I can't remember his abilities.

Oh.

Okay then. ^-^

You seem alright with being judged.