The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'll still win this war, Suib. My loyal army of Snipers and Sharpshooters shall be your undoing!

Snipers, eh? Always have loved me a good sniper rifle. But they alone cannot win a war. And it's Siub, not Suib ;P

Suib. I'll send RWBY and JNPR at you if you continue like that.

Again, it's Siub. And my elite PVNE guards do not fear RWBY or JNPR!

A good ruler listens to his people, however, and I was getting tired of the act anyway--and so I shall agree to drop my pretended mannerisms of extreme errorgance and extravagance.

Again, it's Siub. And my elite PVNE guards do not fear RWBY or JNPR!

A good ruler listens to his people, however, and I was getting tired of the act anyway--and so I shall agree to drop my pretended mannerisms of extreme errorgance and extravagance.

Whoops. Typo.

I apologize., in return FOR WINNING

Three days of pure victory! I have won this thread! Until someone replies to this message saying 'nope,' which will start another small conversation, cause more images to be posted and possibly recall some previous posts on this thread, and Freelancer will probably refer to themselves as Protonus again.

If I am incorrect, or have missed anything out, do tell me.

Three days of pure victory! I have won this thread! Until someone replies to this message saying 'nope,' which will start another small conversation, cause more images to be posted and possibly recall some previous posts on this thread, and Freelancer will probably refer to themselves as Protonus again.

If I am incorrect, or have missed anything out, do tell me.

You are entirely correct, except for saying you had three days of victory. There can be no victory until it is truly over. And this will never end.