The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

And now, I sit in my Liset.

Doing nothing.

Try playing "kick the crewman"

Just go to a mars mission, probably The Sergeant, ping a crewman from stealth, get somthing with knockback (i'd recommend blast + impact jat kittag or obex or kogake, personally, with crushing ruin or brutal tide respectively), then see how far you can launch them.  Jat Kittag should be a jump attack, Obex/Kogake should be the slide attack (It's a rolling kick that just punts enemies)

Alternatively, try redesigning your stuff, speedrunning arch missions, or play an entirely different game

If you like full maneuverability space combat, try Star Conflict.  The controls and combat are excellent.

Do you not like hugs?

I do.

Try playing "kick the crewman"

Just go to a mars mission, probably The Sergeant, ping a crewman from stealth, get somthing with knockback (i'd recommend blast + impact jat kittag or obex or kogake, personally, with crushing ruin or brutal tide respectively), then see how far you can launch them.  Jat Kittag should be a jump attack, Obex/Kogake should be the slide attack (It's a rolling kick that just punts enemies)

Alternatively, try redesigning your stuff, speedrunning arch missions, or play an entirely different game

If you like full maneuverability space combat, try Star Conflict.  The controls and combat are excellent.

The color scheme I have will have to do, as I like everything to match, and thus my color scheme is boring as hell.

The thing with the kogake wouldn't provide much entertainment for me, and archwing can only please me so far.

And playing another game?

That's like saying;

"Oh, don't like water skiing? Well, you can try using different skis, or going faster or slower, or going skateboarding."

No offense.

*clears throat and begins playing the piano beautifully*

There was a friendly but naive king,

Who wed a very nasty queen,

The king was loved but...

The queen was feared...

*moves one hand to her chin and begins a gentle chin-stroking gesture*

He replied instantly when I said he was sleeping.

/lurking

Okay, well, there's that.

Reliant, who are these heretics and why are they poisoning our thread with S#&$ tier memes?

I remember connor from a long time ago.

Seriously Snyphurr, you're too modest.

I think you're pretty great.

I could have done way better if I had such skill.

I don't think so.

Edited by Snyphurr