The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Using 64 bit.

Btw it's the Vram on the card not le other ram.

I looked up some benchmarks and it looks like the 2gb and 4gb are nearly the same..

I'd go with the cheaper one I suppose.

I looked up some benchmarks and it looks like the 2gb and 4gb are nearly the same..

Hmm... Well I read something about the bus width of the card making it pretty much impossible to actually utilize the 4GBs of Vram. I'm just worried that 2GBs might get old by the end of next year. It already is.

I think it depends on the game. I know in GTAV I just let Geforce Expierence auto optimize the game for my system and I was like almost using 3GB of Vram on my 2GB card and the next thing I know, my video card literally exploded.

Hmm... Well I read something about the bus width of the card making it pretty much impossible to actually utilize the 4GBs of Vram. I'm just worried that 2GBs might get old by the end of next year. It already is.

Understandable but I haven't been able to find anything about it not being able to use all the 4gbs.

Nothing wrong with being safe and getting the 4gb version.

As far as I know, the only game that uses 4GBs of VRAM is Dying Light's ultra textures.

*fites Snyphurr *

*fites brsrkr*

I think it depends on the game. I know in GTAV I just let Geforce Expierence auto optimize the game for my system and I was like almost using 3GB of Vram on my 2GB card and the next thing I know, my video card literally exploded.

Yikes, glad I don't let Nvidia install Experience then.

Yikes, glad I don't let Nvidia install Experience then.

Experience is actually pretty good aside from the auto optimization that you have ot tell it to do anyways. It's gotten a lot better about it though, as you can set your own presets. Plus shadowplay is a godly recording device.

Experience is actually pretty good aside from the auto optimization that you have ot tell it to do anyways. It's gotten a lot better about it though, as you can set your own presets. Plus shadowplay is a godly recording device.

Hmm, next time I update my drivers I'll go ahead and give it a try then.